The following document shows that openEHR standards offer a potential solution to help HDO CIOs retain control of care delivery data in the long term.
Reduce the risk of vendor lock-in and create the right conditions for innovation by persisting structured clinical content from proprietary care delivery applications outside the EHR. Address vendor gaps in relation to their existing capability for systematic, meaningful and structured extraction of EHR data.*
FIll the form and get access to Gartner's research: Evaluate openEHR Standards for Managing Clinical Content Across the Care Continuum"
This report will give you an overview of:
- what are the challenges of EHR Interoperability
- what is the current experience of EHR Capability
- what is openEHR and how can it support Digital Care Delivery
- how to build your enterprise architecture and build a clinical informatics capability when adopting openEHR for:
- national e-health program
- a federation of HDOs
- a large City or large municipality
Fill the form and get the report right away: