Custom software solutions
Decades of outstanding service.
Marand places our client & their business challenges at the center of our operations. We conduct a comprehensive analysis of the business problem with our clients, to avoid pointless digitalization & the created of solutions targeting the wrong problems. Our solutions consist of consulting, custom software development & integration of our proprietary, commercial or open source products.
Software architecture design
Process consulting & optimization
An Agile approach
An agile methodology ensures the involvement of our client in the development process, shortens development cycles and allows for fast & frequent delivery of high quality software modules. Customer feedback is constantly included in the planning of new cycles. Our lean way of working removes activities that do not add value. We provide support for our processes to all stakeholders through the use of Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Our solutions are either based on a monolithic SOA (service oriented architecture) or on a microservice architecture that is optimized for the cloud.
- Server-side we use Java (with Hibernate and Spring Boot frameworks), usually with a web client (TypeScript, Angular, Vue).
- We use both classic relational database management systems (Oracle, IBM DB / 2, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL systems (Infinispan).
- Integration is provided through RESTful interfaces or SOAP / XML web services
- For performance-critical systems and systems which require high availability, we use an in-memory database combined with a cluster for distributed processing.
- For systems that require a high degree of business logic flexibility, we use business rule management systems, e.g. RedHat Drools.
- We use interactive tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) for data analytics & visualization.
- We use Python (with Scikit-Learn, PyTorch or TensorFlow libraries) for machine learning and artificial intelligence based systems, and Apache Spark for production systems.
- In production environments, we use Docker & Kubernetes. We help clients implement a DevOps approach & manufacture continuous iteration/development pipelines.